Re: getting feedback from other w3c "accessibility" lists (was: A better ALT)

On Sat, 18 Aug 2007 07:26:34 +0200, Gregory J. Rosmaita
<oedipus@hicom.net> wrote:

> i would strongly suggest that technical issues one wishes to bring
> to the attention of or solicit an opinion from the WAI activity at
> the W3C is to cross-post pertinent posts to wai-xtech@w3.org
> archived at:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/wai-xtech

Rather than cross-posting, it may be worthwhile forwarding the message and
a pointer to the start of the thread, so that the issue doesn't go
unnoticed in the WAi world, without flooding people's inboxes...

But bringing the original issue to their attention is useful. The obvious
alternative of a couple of people trying to forward the relevant things
relies on people who are able to handle the fire-hose volume of this
mailing list, which my experience so far suggests is unrealistic :(

Cheers

Chaals

chaals@opera.com    Catch up: Speed Dial   http://opera.com