please review "XHTML Role Attribute Module" working draft

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 10:48:12 -0500
To: "public-html@w3.org WG" <public-html@w3.org>

The November 2006 XHTML Role attribute spec says it
is "nearly complete" "relatively mature";

We have been asked by the W3C WAI PF WG to integrate
the role attribute into HTML 5 in order to facilitate
Accessible Rich Internet Applications (ARIA).

A last call release of the spec is expected soon,
with comments due around 7 September. The content
is supposed to be largely unchanged from the 20061113

So if you have any comments on the XHTML Role
Attribute Module spec, please send them
to www-html-editor@w3.org ; do *not* reply in this thread with
comments on the XHTML role spec.

If you would like your comments to be endorsed by
the HTML Working Group as a whole, point to them in
a reply to this message.

For example:

citation for definition of QName in XHTML Role spec unclear Dan Connolly
(Friday, 17 August)

full URIs of XHTML Roles such as banner, contentinfo, ...? Dan Connolly
(Friday, 17 August)

Those are not comments that I actually think this Working Group
should endorse; they're just examples of how to send comments
and cite them here.