Re: table, cell, heading, leader, trailer, header, footer, runner, TABLE, THEAD, TFOOT, part of my review of 3.15 Tabular data

From: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 15:02:03 +0900
Cc: HTML WG <public-html@w3.org>
To: Robert Burns <rob@robburns.com>

Robert Burns (15 août 2007 - 17:25) :
> <http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/40318/tasks83/results>
> However, I'm also serious. These do make great real-world usse-case
> examples of why we need these features.

Hmmm to be more exact.
In this case, more than jumping to the conclusion, it would be better
to ask people with disabilities
   1. what are the difficulties they met when reading this table?
   2. what could have been done to improve the accessibility of the
table when used with their favorite tool?

It would be cool also to know how could we ease the authoring of the
table meeting the criteria defined in 2.

   QA Weblog - http://www.w3.org/QA/
      *** Be Strict To Be Cool ***