Re: highlighting of "major known issues" in the working draft

From: Steven Faulkner <faulkner.steve@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 14:25:23 +0100
To: "Lachlan Hunt" <lachlan.hunt@lachy.id.au>
Cc: HTMLWG <public-html@w3.org>
Lachlan wrote:
>Those issues are marked up with class="big-issue", so I wrote a script
>to annotate them with "Big Issue:" and a bookmarklet that can be used to
>add the script to the page manually.  We may be able to get the script
>added to the page by default later.

Appreciate your effort Lachlan, it would be worthwile adding a link to this
bookmarklet in the spec under the liability heading. Otherwise how is a
screen reader user (for example) able to discover the bookmarklet?

It would be more worthwhile amending the authoring processes so that simple
accessibility issues such as this do not arise.

--
with regards

Steve Faulkner
Technical Director - TPG Europe