Re: highlighting of "major known issues" in the working draft

Lachlan wrote:
>Those issues are marked up with class="big-issue", so I wrote a script
>to annotate them with "Big Issue:" and a bookmarklet that can be used to
>add the script to the page manually.  We may be able to get the script
>added to the page by default later.

Appreciate your effort Lachlan, it would be worthwile adding a link to this
bookmarklet in the spec under the liability heading. Otherwise how is a
screen reader user (for example) able to discover the bookmarklet?

It would be more worthwhile amending the authoring processes so that simple
accessibility issues such as this do not arise.

--
with regards

Steve Faulkner
Technical Director - TPG Europe