Re: highlighting of "major known issues" in the working draft

From: Lachlan Hunt <lachlan.hunt@lachy.id.au>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 23:07:54 +1000
To: Steven Faulkner <faulkner.steve@gmail.com>
CC: HTMLWG <public-html@w3.org>

Steven Faulkner wrote:
> Can a text based flag be added to the "major known issues" preferably with a
> semantic marker so it can be easily located by users who cannot scan the
> document(s) looking for red text with a red border.

Those issues are marked up with class="big-issue", so I wrote a script
to annotate them with "Big Issue:" and a bookmarklet that can be used to
add the script to the page manually.  We may be able to get the script
added to the page by default later.

http://lachy.id.au/dev/utilities/#mark-issues

(Note: the bookmarklet doesn't seem to work in Safari on Windows and I
don't know why.  (I didn't test it on the Mac).  If anyone knows how to
fix it, let me know.)

--
Lachlan Hunt
http://lachy.id.au/