Re: Minutes, HTML WG 2007-08-02 phone conference

From: Lee Kowalkowski <lee.kowalkowski@googlemail.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 23:05:01 +0100
To: public-html@w3.org

On 02/08/07, Michael(tm) Smith <mike@w3.org> wrote:
>    DanC: Spot checking ...
>    ... anybody know if Lee has reviewed the Introduction?
>    ... looks like Debi Orton has ...
>    ... about Document Object Model ...
>    ... Peter seems to have reviewed that ...
>    ... has Lee reviewed it? ...
>
>    <DanC> Detailed review of Section 1. Introduction. (Thursday, 26
>    July)
>
>       http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2007Jul/1048.html

Oh, I've just added that to the Wiki page.  It seems the link to
Debi's review isn't of the Introduction, it's proposed content for
section 3.1.

I'm currently in the process of reviewing the Document Object Model
section.  I'm up to section 2.4 DOM tree accessors and have found
nothing to comment on from a HTML author/DOM scripter perspective.  So
perhaps it would be good to get an implementor to review it too.

--
Lee