Re: Distributed Extensibility

From: Sam Ruby <rubys@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2007 11:30:09 -0400
To: public-html@w3.org

Sam Ruby wrote:
> Original here:
> http://intertwingly.net/blog/2007/08/02/HTML5-and-Distributed-Extensibility
> I welcome responsible and respectful discussion either here on this
> mailing list or in the comments of that page itself.  A plain text
> version of this proposal is included below:
> Implications

     * FBML, which I so prominently featured in my exposition of this
proposal, also doesn't completely comply.  In particular, it does not
define a namespace, it merely uses a prefix.  It is my belief that
asking the authors of FBML to define a namespace in order to comply
(should they wish to), is a reasonable request.