Re: XHTML2 and namespaces (part of detailed review)

On Aug 1, 2007, at 15:06, Jirka Kosek wrote:

> "XHTML2 and this specification use different namespaces and therefore
> can both be implemented in the same XML processor."
> But even if namespaces are the same the second part of sentence is
> wrong
> implication.

I think the implication is correct as of the latest public XHTML2
draft (which doesn't reflect the telecon minutes), but the sentence
uses the term "XML processor" in a wrong way. (It should say "user
agent" or somesuch instead.)

--
Henri Sivonen
hsivonen@iki.fi