Re: HTML WG teleconference 2007-04-26 minutes for review

From: Henri Sivonen <hsivonen@iki.fi>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 00:53:54 +0300
Cc: public-html@w3.org, John Boyer <boyerj@ca.ibm.com>
To: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>

On Apr 26, 2007, at 23:52, Dan Connolly wrote:

>   http://www.w3.org/2007/04/26-html-wg-minutes
>   Date: 2007/04/26 20:48:57

Attributed to me:
"but XForms no implementation"

Should be:
"but XForms Transitional is not an implementable spec" (where I meant
interoperably implementable; not sure if I said it)

"Henri: have to answer to someone; if look at repeating as example,
easy to build list of items; help if repeating structure had a
consistent behavior when try to nest it; at least 2 level nesting
VERY important to get right;
... there are examples of nesting for Web Forms 2 - best to post
specific use case / scenario where you think things are lacking
... vision for XForms Trans for non-professional authors; server-side
portion - can such a product be made before standardization"

Only the last line is mine. I think the earlier lines in that block
belong to John Boyer, but I am not sure.

--
Henri Sivonen
hsivonen@iki.fi