About the Web Forms 2 proposal

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 21:29:45 +0200
To: public-html@w3.org

I was asked to mention this on the mailing list.

Web Forms 2 has taken as much features from XForms as possible to the
extend that it is feasible to integrate the XForms features in a model
that needs to be compatible with deployed HTML content and HTML
implementations.

This is why I think it would be useful if the people who prefer XForms
Transitional because Web Forms 2 doesn't meet the architectural goals of
XForms clarify what changes they would like to see made to Web Forms 2
that would bring it closer to those goals.

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>