Fwd: Re[2]: New html-element: table3

From: Dmitry Turin <html60@narod.ru>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 08:38:32 +0300
To: public-html@w3.org

Good day, Preston.

PLB> (nucleus physicists, optics physicists, molecular biologists,
PLB> zoologists, ecologists),
PLB> can not use JavaScript
PLB> (JavaScript require excessively high qualification from them),
PLB> but can use HTML (and SQL).
PLB> I would like to help them by offered tag.

PLB> Hand coding HTML (especially tables) is incredibly tedious,
PLB> and not an efficient use of their time.

Users use html-editors and other tools
(even put intermediate columns with "</td><td>" in MS Excel :) ),
but speach was not about that.
They can correct html-code, but don't insert or debug JavaScript.

PLB> hand-coding HTML makes little sense for non-software folk now

No.
Often, very often folk need to create database without help of programmer.
Thus they are forced to use program-visualizer,
and often (if not always) they use browser.

Importance of understanding of html-tags by them
appears in attempt to connect browser with database.

Dmitry Turin
http://html6.by.ru
http://sql4.by.ru
http://computer2.by.ru