Re: HTML version issue summary?

Yes, obviously the Web has fringe pockets that target specific
browsers (and then intranets may also have Web pages that target
specific browers).  I of course mean the portion of the Web where the
pages are designed for consumption by real-world end users (and then
also the IE-specific pockets that can't be broken when IE revs).