Re: HTML version issue summary?

From: David Hyatt <hyatt@apple.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 18:58:33 -0700
Cc: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>, public-html@w3.org
To: Dannii <curiousdannii@gmail.com>
Yes, obviously the Web has fringe pockets that target specific
browsers (and then intranets may also have Web pages that target
specific browers).  I of course mean the portion of the Web where the
pages are designed for consumption by real-world end users (and then
also the IE-specific pockets that can't be broken when IE revs).