Re: BoF at XTech

On Mon, 23 Apr 2007 23:17:35 +0200, Henri Sivonen <hsivonen@iki.fi> wrote:
> On Apr 3, 2007, at 11:05, Brian Suda wrote:
>
>> There is also a call for BOF, maybe an HTML-WG
>> http://2007.xtech.org:80/public/content/2007/03/09-bofs
>
> What happened with this idea?
>
> http://esw.w3.org/topic/HTML/XTech2007BoF
> 4 sure and 2 maybe.

I'm likely at the Widgets BOF. So if there will be an HTML BOF at the same
time I suppose I could run back and forth, but I'd like to avoid that. I
actually quite like the idea from Karl about setting something up outside
XTech. Maybe Friday just after the conference ended? Or is it likely that
people will be departing midday already? Personally I'll be in Paris from
midday (dunno what time yet, haven't booked) May the 15th until somewhere
Friday the 18th.

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>