Re: BoF at XTech (was: Re: no HTML WG meeting around XTech)

Le 24 avr. 2007 à 06:17, Henri Sivonen a écrit :
> On Apr 3, 2007, at 11:05, Brian Suda wrote:
>
>> There is also a call for BOF, maybe an HTML-WG
>> http://2007.xtech.org:80/public/content/2007/03/09-bofs
>
> What happened with this idea?
>
> http://esw.w3.org/topic/HTML/XTech2007BoF
> 4 sure and 2 maybe.

Maybe the fact that you have to pay the fees for entering XTech
conferences is hard for some people. I would suggest to organize it
outside of XTech and give the possibility to more people to
participate. I can look into a place (simple, cheap restaurants or
cafe, brasserie type to meet if you want.)

   QA Weblog - http://www.w3.org/QA/
      *** Be Strict To Be Cool ***