Re: Versioning and html[5]

From: Daniel Glazman <daniel.glazman@disruptive-innovations.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 13:05:52 +0200
To: Mike Schinkel <w3c-lists@mikeschinkel.com>
Cc: "public-html@w3.org" <public-html@w3.org>

On 16/04/2007 10:36, Mike Schinkel wrote:

> Non-modal warnings, not modal pop-ups.  And when the user clicks the
> warning explain to them it is the websites fault, not theres. Suggest
> the contact the website owner, even.

On earlier versions of windows and some linusses, bootstrap shows
how drivers are installed, peripherals connected, and so on.
I've always seen all of my non-tech friends complain about it "why
do I have to see all this tech crap ? I just cannot understand it,
will never understand it, and it's totally helpless if my computer
is broken because I don't have the technical skills anyway.
Please hide it !"... Your proposal of non-modal warnings falls into
the very same basket.

</Daniel>