Re: Nomination for Co-Editor: Dave Hyatt

From: Doug Schepers <doug.schepers@vectoreal.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2007 02:14:45 -0400
To: W3C HTML WG <public-html@w3.org>

Jeff Schiller wrote:

 > I think Dave Hyatt is a good choice for co-editor.

I think so as well, but we should also get someone else who isn't
involved in the WHATWG stuff.  I'd like to see another editor with a
different viewpoint from Ian and Dave (not that they necessarily always
agree).

I wish I had someone to nominate, but I'm afraid I don't.  I'm curious
how palatable to the other browser vendors an editor from Microsoft
would be?  Not very, I suspect...

Regards-
-Doug