Re: Non-goal for HTML: Picture-perfect rendering

Dave, too thoughts might have gotten inter-tangled here -- Canvas
and its ability to do pixel-perfect things, and HTML in its
entirety becoming a language for specifying pixel-perfect
rendering.

My message "if we're talking about pixel-perfect rendering, it's
time to push the Reset button ..."
applied to HTML the markup langugae fo rthe Web that was supposed
to allow one to write Web pages without worrying about which
vendor's browser or which kind of display the end-user was
looking at the page on ... ---

--
Best Regards,
--raman