RE: Versioning and html[5]

From: Matthew Ratzloff <matt@builtfromsource.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 14:34:12 -0700 (PDT)
To: "public-html@w3.org" <public-html@w3.org>

On Fri, April 13, 2007 12:20 pm, Chris Wilson wrote:
> Remember that WE (Microsoft) get sued if we disrupt businesses.

Chris, you've stated this a few times, and I don't doubt it, but on what
grounds can anyone sue Microsoft because the "free" product they've built
their business around changes slightly?  Especially when the EULA says
they can only recover up to $5 in damages?

Isn't the ever-evolving nature of HTML just another cost of doing business?

-Matt