Re: New discussion group are need

Dmitry Turin wrote:

>> There isn't one.  This would be a browser feature, and it would be up to
>> you to suggest it to each browser vendor through their feature
>> suggestion systems.
>
> To my mind, it's will be good to have separate mailing list
> to offer and discuss feature of browser.
> I have several ideas of this kind, and they maybe usefull, i hope.

Browser UI is likely to be off-topic on any W3C mailing list since it is not
part of any web standard. If you have proposed UI features for browsers, there
are several options avaliable to you:

* Suggest the feature to your UA vendor via e.g. their bug tracking system or
(perhaps better) their discussion groups.

* Code the feature as an add-on to your preferred browser and distribute it.

* Code the feature as a patch against your favourite (open source) browser and
file a bug on incorporating the patch into the main browser distribution. Before
doing this I would suggest you go through one or both of the first two options
to ensure that the vision behind your patch matches up with the developer's
vision for the browser's UI.