Re: Versioning and html[5]

From: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@MIT.EDU>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 23:00:29 -0700
To: Chris Wilson <Chris.Wilson@microsoft.com>

Chris Wilson wrote:
> == We cannot significantly change our behavior when we are handed the
> common content that today falls under "standards mode"

Right.  The key word here is "significantly".  It's a fuzzy word; the
question that should be asked of any proposed change is whether it's
significant.  If it is, we shouldn't be making the change.  That's not
the same as not making any changes.

-Boris

P.S.  I'm still looking forward to a response to my previous mail.  I
did see a comment about the least important part of it (the crashing
example) in one of the other posts, but that example was not the point
of the mail.