Re: Proposed Design Principles updated

Speaking about security, the following would have made more sense:

"For security reasons, viewing the source is no longer supported."
   or
"For security reasons, the source will be viewed within Internet Explorer."

Needless to say that I prefer the latter. ;)
I still hope you will fix this someday, thus my question regarding
Safari stands.

--Dao