Re: Introduce <term> element

From: Robert Brodrecht <w3c@robertdot.org>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 17:08:50 -0500 (CDT)
To: <nene@triin.net>
Cc: <public-html@w3.org>

Rene Saarsoo wrote:
> using it to mark up text in foreign languages might not always be
> appropriate.

I also find myself using <q> to delineate "so-called" type strings (e.g.
other bits of sarcasm where my brain normally throws air quotes (which are
different than speaking something with emphasis).  <term> might be able to
fill this gap, as well, if there are attributes to extend it.

--
Robert <http://robertdot.org>