Re: Naming Wiki Pages

Elliott Sprehn wrote:

> I agree. Can we get more descriptive wiki topic names too?
Both of your preference conflicts with mine, but as Karl Dubost said [1]
"It's not how, it is actually doing it ;-)"  I took the initiative when
nobody else was, and numbering is critical to the scheme I designed, for
reasons previously stated.

If it doesn't work, then take the initiative and provide a better
solution. Or use the one I've provided.
> A Wiki is not an issue tracker.
If a wiki cannot be an issue tracker, what is it allowed to be?
As Karl Dubost said: [1] "The Wiki is already available.
http://esw.w3.org/topic/"

> "DeclWebFormExpr" doesn't tell me much about what's in this topic. The
> wiki doesn't have a 15 char limit on topic names either.
I was trying to make them short.  If you want longer names, please take
the initiative to start documenting the issues so we can track them.
This email fustercluck where people just debate but don't collect a list
of issues for later efficient review has been nothing circle jerk and a
time sink.

--
-Mike Schinkel
http://www.mikeschinkel.com/blogs/