Re: Design Principles Document update

Don't know who put up this page, but I very strongly agree with the theme.
I do not think we need huge new inventions (as example "XForms" comes to
mind).  We do not need new chunks that seem like a good idea now, but will
turn out to be a Dodo.  I do think we need to focus on the core of HTML as
you might teach to a new web application developer.  That means there is a
lot of cruft left over (from things that seemed at the time a good idea)
that falls outside the core - which browser vendors may or may not support.

Getting any sort of consensus  on this will be interesting. :)