update from Chris Wilson on Microsoft's status

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 17:02:58 -0500
To: public-html@w3.org

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Chris Wilson <Chris.Wilson@microsoft.com>
To: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Subject: RE: new ETA for joining the HTML WG?
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 14:49:31 -0700

I went through the second round with legal today.  The latest ETA is that we will get the review completed and sent to my exec VP for approval on next Monday.  I can't make any promises about how quickly he will sign off on it, though I hope only a day or two - at that point, it really only requires an email from him to Mike Champion to make it happen.

You can share this with the HTML WG and the Hypertext CG.

D3C2 887B 0F92 6005 C541  0875 0F91 96DE 6E52 C29E