Re: XML input control

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 14:58:28 +0200
To: "Henrik Dvergsdal" <henrik.dvergsdal@hibo.no>, public-html@w3.org

On Tue, 27 Mar 2007 14:54:38 +0200, Henrik Dvergsdal
<henrik.dvergsdal@hibo.no> wrote:
> OK, I guess you're right. What if we restrict it to the post method and
> the "multipart/form-data" Content type?

Everyone can make arbitrary POST requests. By doing it from the
commandline or if it really has to come from the page by running a
bookmarklet or something that does some XMLHttpRequest magic.

Anyway, http://www.whatwg.org/specs/web-forms/current-work/#accept should
address what you ask for, although I think people will want to have a bit
more control over how such an editor works.

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>