RE: declarative expressons in WF2

From: Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 09:16:49 +0100 (BST)
To: Mike Schinkel <mikeschinkel@gmail.com>
cc: public-html@w3.org

I am missing your point. How is a programming language going to help
with authoring tools for the vast majority of the population who
don't know or care about HTML, CSS or JavaScript? That requires a
declarative means to express the form semantics as I already
explained. This is key to the future of HTML -- is it a declative
format for authoring web applications or is it a legacy delivery
format?