RE: Leading the Forefront - with IRC ! ?

From: Mike Schinkel <mikeschinkel@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 01:45:24 -0400
To: "'Daniel Glazman'" <daniel.glazman@disruptive-innovations.com>
Cc: <public-html@w3.org>

> Oh, so mail, IRC, forums *and* mediawiki. Yeah,
> that's a bit of an improvement. Sorry to be a bit
> cynical...

I understand and appreciate your cynicism.  And it might not work.  But if
people will use the issue ids in their subject lines that will at least
allow us to segment emails by issue. You don't have to look at (or update)
the wiki if you don't want to, but I think doing so will help.

--
-Mike Schinkel
http://www.mikeschinkel.com/blogs/

P.S. OTOH, do you have an alternate proposal?