RE: Leading the Forefront - with IRC ! ?

From: Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 17:49:11 +0000 (UTC)
To: Mike Schinkel <mikeschinkel@gmail.com>
Cc: 'James Graham' <jg307@cam.ac.uk>, 'Rick Mans' <rickmans@gmail.com>, work@gavinpearce.co.uk, 'David Dailey' <david.dailey@sru.edu>, public-html@w3.org, 'Chris Wilson' <Chris.Wilson@microsoft.com>

On Sun, 25 Mar 2007, Mike Schinkel wrote:

> Sorry for picking on James' reply as several others have said similar,
> but why is it people who have a legitimate preference for something
> other than email get condescended by those people who do prefer email?

If anyone wants to use a forum, the WHATWG has had a forum running for a
few weeks now:

   http://forums.whatwg.org/

All the feedback sent to the forum gets considered, just like feedback on
the WHATWG mailing list (though it won't necessarily get a reply). That's
different from it getting considered for this HTML working group, but I
mention it in case anyone really wants to use a forum.

HTH,