Re: let's have an HTML WG teleconference Thu, 29 March

From: Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 22:53:37 +0000 (UTC)
To: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Cc: public-html@w3.org

On Sat, 24 Mar 2007, Dan Connolly wrote:

> That's a survey I just set up. Please fill it out at your earliest
> convenience.

Could we have a question regarding whether we think we should have one at
all or not? The questionaire seems to somewhat assume that a telecon is a
good idea, but several people have commented on this list negatively about
the idea. Right now, the only way to say that in the survey is to say that
the notice was insufficient, which is not really the same thing.

Also, it would be useful if the times could be given for Australia and
Japan, as we have several participants from those parts of the world.

Cheers,