Re: Colours on the WG home page

From: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 10:31:26 +0900
Cc: liorean <liorean@gmail.com>, HTML WG <public-html@w3.org>
To: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>

Le 23 mars 2007 à 00:42, Dan Connolly a écrit :
> On Fri, 2007-03-16 at 11:50 +0100, liorean wrote:
>> I don't know if this is just me, but I find the green colour used for
>> the smaller text under the the Current and Upcoming Events and Nearby
>> headings very hard to read on a white backgrund. Any possiblity to
>> change it to something providing somewhat better contrast?
>
> Yes. Please do send some color suggestions. I'm not fond of the
> current colors either.

The color has been fixed a few days ago.
For design, please don't make it a group discussion. If there is one
or two talented web designers who want to work together on the
design, I'll be happy to work with them on private emails. But group
discussions for design will be a never ending story.

And keep in mind that no design will satisfy everyone. :)

   QA Weblog - http://www.w3.org/QA/
      *** Be Strict To Be Cool ***