RE: face to face meeting host offers for the HTML WG?

From: Chris Wilson <Chris.Wilson@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 09:09:24 -0700
To: Daniel Glazman <daniel.glazman@disruptive-innovations.com>
CC: <public-html@w3.org>

Daniel Glazman [mailto:daniel.glazman@disruptive-innovations.com] asked:
>...send us your thoughts on how we're going to start and what we're
going to do first.

That's a completely fair thing to ask, and I will - but I need to spend
this morning working on the WG review.  Please don't take lack of an
immediate response as me dropping this, but it's lower priority than me
pushing the review along.  OK?

And, of course, those are non-directive thoughts - I believe, and I
believe Dan agrees with me, that is a dialogue, not a co-chair mandate.

-Chris