Affiliation disclosure

From: Henri Sivonen <hsivonen@iki.fi>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 16:15:51 +0200
To: public-html@w3.org

As can be seen from the list of working group members, I have joined
this working group as a representative of the Mozilla Foundation.
However, I am not an employee of the Foundation.

http://www.w3.org/2005/10/Process-20051014/policies.html#member-rep
says:
"Non-employee Member representatives MUST disclose relevant
affiliations to the Team and to any group in which the individual
participates."

Therefore:

I am working on an HTML5 conformance checker as a Mozilla Foundation
grantee. I am not an employee of the Mozilla Foundation (nor Mozilla
Corporation). I have a consulting relationship with the Foundation as
an independent contractor.

My upcoming master's thesis about the conformance checker has been
written at Helsinki University of Technology, which is a W3C Member.
However, I am not representing the university in this working group.
I am (for a while still) a student at the university. I am not a
staff member of the university.

--
Henri Sivonen
hsivonen@iki.fi