Re: brainstorming: test cases, issues, goals, etc.

From: Colin Lieberman <colin@cactusflower.org>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 20:05:50 -0700
To: public-html@w3.org

I think it's worth mentioning that while we are all racking our
collective brains for an effective way to proceed, there is no such
discussion occurring on the WHATWG list.

We don't exist in a vacuum, and we should probably find a way to
coordinate discussions of our coordination (hopefully without too much
discussion of the coordination of the... :)

Colin Lieberman