Re: Whoah There, Turbo

From: Niko Neugebauer <niko@nikoport.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 12:43:39 -0000 (WET)
To: "Dan Connolly" <connolly@w3.org>
Cc: "Maciej Stachowiak" <mjs@apple.com>, public-html@w3.org

Hi everyone,

should not we have an alternative plan for dates, if the "few others",
that Dan has mentioned before, will join a bit late ? Imagine, if the
people we are waiting for (browser manufactures) will join the group in
June, i doubt that any of the supposed dates will be upheld. This supposed
"deadline", could also motivate them, to join the group more rapidly.

Greetings,
Niko Neugebauer