Re: Whoah There, Turbo

From: Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 19:52:14 +0000 (GMT)
To: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>
Cc: public-html@w3.org

My email was mostly about the use of wiki's for supporting standards
work and the tools for processing wiki's, e.g. to generate technical
reports, but also to collect use cases, test cases, background
information, tutorial materials, etc. My assumption is that wikis
will be easier for most people to deal with than CVS accounts etc.