Whoah There, Turbo

From: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 12:40:53 -0700
To: public-html@w3.org

Hi Everyone,

I've just joined the group, along with my Apple colleagues, Adele
Peterson and Dave Hyatt. I am starting to see some substantive
discussion on the public-html list, mostly in the archives.

I realize there is a desire for rapid progress. But can we please
hold off on making critical decisions (such as how to organize the
Forms Task Force) until we've given interested parties a reasonable
chance to join the group? Right now, even one of the Co-Chairs has
not joined yet.

Regards,
Maciej