Re: New HTML/XML Task Force Report

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 12:22:22 -0500
To: public-html-xml@w3.org
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> writes:
> I have incorporated those editorial changes that I felt would be
> uncontroversial:
>
>   http://www.w3.org/2010/html-xml/snapshot/report-2012-01-12.html

Updated:

  http://www.w3.org/2010/html-xml/snapshot/report-2012-01-18.html

> If no one calls foul in the next few days, this draft will be
> published by the TAG as a WG Note (with whatever Statement of this
> Document the TAG deems appropriate).

No one provided any new material, so I removed the link that Henri
objected to and removed the revision markup. Otherwise, I made no
intentional changes to the draft.

I'm handing this one over to the TAG for publication. Shout now if you
have objections.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--