Editorial comments for new ED

From: timeless <timeless@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 12:05:21 -0400
To: public-html-xml@w3.org
Note that I'm mostly just reviewing text which appeared in green [1].

> The Task Force considered a several areas

s/a//

> of interoperability that arose in the use cases:

`in the use cases` seems odd, perhaps:

s/the/these/ ?

> while perhaps not wholly satisfying,

s/satisfying/satisfactory/ ?

> it would appear that we have achieved already the practical solutions.

s/achieved already/already achieved/

> We recommend further study within the community

s/the/that|the XML/

> One line of argument suggests that,
> to the extent that it is practical to obey
> the Robustness principle,

A reference for this wouldn't go unrewarded :)

Wikipedia [2] or RFC 761 [3].

[1] http://www.w3.org/2010/html-xml/snapshot/report-2011-09-27.html
[2] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robustness_principle
[3] http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc761