Re: HTML/XML TF report introductory text

Nuts. I'm 90% sure I sent something, but can find no trace of it either in
the public-html-xml logs, or in my own private files. I'll try and come up
with something the next few days, or else verify that I'm happy with what
you've got. Sorry for the confusion.

Noah