Re: Friction and cross pollination

> All of these paths are work for other groups, new (community) groups, or
>even just open source projects.

Exactly.  Let's declare victory on this task force report, and suggest
that people who have been inspired by the discussions here but couldn't
build consensus for their additional ideas take them to Community Groups
or some other appropriate venue.

Editorializing a bit Š I think it's time to retire the pattern of the TAG
causing the creation of Task Forces to dig deep into topics that interest
them but they don't have the bandwidth to pursue.  Instead, those people
in the TAG or Team or wider community who see an unmet need or envision a
better solution should propose a community group, see if there is critical
mass to explore the idea, and if the group comes up with a compelling
solution THEN propose it to a WG to standardize.  That will reduce the
number of as-yet unsolvable problems that get put into TF or WG charters
while giving the people with the vision and determination to solve them
anyway a place to do so (or not) unimpeded by the skeptics.