Re: Editorial comments for new ED

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2011 11:56:28 -0400
To: public-html-xml@w3.org
timeless <timeless@gmail.com> writes:
> Note that I'm mostly just reviewing text which appeared in green [1].

Thanks. I've accepted each of the suggestions and updated the document
accordingly. Those fixes will appear in the next publication.

>> One line of argument suggests that,
>> to the extent that it is practical to obey
>> the Robustness principle,
>
> A reference for this wouldn't go unrewarded :)

The text "Robustness principle" is in fact a link to the Wikipedia
page you suggested as a reference. Are you suggesting in fact that the
reference should be called out in the bibliographic appendix, or did
you overlook the link?

> Wikipedia [2] or RFC 761 [3].
>
> [1] http://www.w3.org/2010/html-xml/snapshot/report-2011-09-27.html
> [2] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robustness_principle