New HTML/XML Task Force Report published

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 14:50:56 -0400
To: public-html-xml@w3.org
Hello folks,

I've just published the first draft of any actual substance:

  http://www.w3.org/2010/html-xml/snapshot/report.html

I encourage you to review it and send your comments to this list. I'll
be traveling to XML Prague on Thursday, then taking a few days
vacation before returning next week.

I'll try to address all comments as quickly as possible. If it looks
like we need to talk about any of them, I'll probably schedule a
telcon for 12 April.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--