Re: Revised HTML/XML Task Force Report

From: Karl Dubost <karld@opera.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 22:34:18 -0400
Cc: Robin Berjon <robin@berjon.com>, public-html-xml@w3.org
To: Larry Masinter <masinter@adobe.com>
removing www-tag,

I still do not understand what you are trying to achieve.

1. Are you really not aware of the issues after these years of discussions?
or  2. Do you want to just improve the report?

Le 12 juil. 2011 à 11:24, Robin Berjon a écrit :
> The stated problem is consuming HTML content with an XML tool chain.

# HTML Entities
One issue html entities for example, put that in your browser of choice

common? yes
see http://dev.opera.com/articles/view/mama-character-entities/

well-formedness. Most HTML documents of the Web are not wellformed nor valid.
common? yes.

Many of them in the link, I already gave

Karl Dubost - http://dev.opera.com/