Re: The interpretation of script

On Jan 20, 2011, at 10:29 , David Carlisle wrote:
> On 20/01/2011 07:56, Robin Berjon wrote:
>> Can't someone scare up a MathElement specification?
>
> mathml2 had a full mathml dom spec including a hasFeature String
>
> http://www.w3.org/TR/MathML2/chapter8.html#id.8.1.1

The hasFeature approach is a pretty lousy way of doing feature detection (not your fault, everyone was doing it at some point; it's pretty much been abandoned now) but it's still a shame that at least a subset of this didn't make it into implementation. Ah well, water under the bridge I guess.

--
Robin Berjon - http://berjon.com/