Re: The interpretation of script

From: Michael Kay <mike@saxonica.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 19:04:08 +0000
To: Robin Berjon <robin@berjon.com>
CC: Henri Sivonen <hsivonen@iki.fi>, public-html-xml@w3.org

> Thanks, that makes sense. But looking around this does seem to be missing something that the implementer you described in your original post would probably want to know: how is this expected to integrate into an HTML DOM?

I guess the interesting fact we should take note of is that the
designers of MusicXML (Michael Good, IIRC) chose not to use namespaces.
The HTML WG aren't the only people who find namespaces distasteful. On
the XML side of the fence, we shouldn't assume that integrating multiple
vocbularies is the same as integrating multiple namespaces.

Michael Kay
Saxonica