Re: XForms Use Case

From: Henri Sivonen <hsivonen@iki.fi>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 23:38:24 -0800 (PST)
To: public-html-xml@w3.org
> I don't think that calling things out of scope and out of order is
> particularly helpful, particularly not in a group that has a vague
> mandate for technical matters but is clearly behooved to explore
> potentials paths of convergence.

The way I'm looking at XForms-in-HTML5 (as well as Namespaces in text/html aka. Decentralized Extensibility and modes aka. versioning) is that it's bad Process if something keeps popping up as a discussion item again and again to occupy attention when the topic has already had its day in the Process court. As for group boundaries when considering what items have had their day in the Process court, reopening them in a different group strikes me as (likely totally unintentional) gerrymandering.

--
Henri Sivonen
hsivonen@iki.fi