Re: Use cases

On 06.01.2011 20:27, Anne van Kesteren wrote:
> Isn't one of the problems with RSS that you do not know whether it is
> HTML or XML? E.g. what ">" means? I am not sure how we can solve
> that here.

I think the problem you're referring to is that there are places where
people disagree about the level of escaping of non-*ML characters; as
far as I can tell this has nothing to do with XML vs HTML but simply
missing precision in the spec about the content model of certain elements.

Best regards, Julian