Re: Use cases

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2011 14:31:14 +0100
To: "Henri Sivonen" <hsivonen@iki.fi>, "Sam Ruby" <rubys@intertwingly.net>
Cc: public-html-xml@w3.org
On Wed, 05 Jan 2011 13:15:20 +0100, Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>
wrote:
> Meanwhile, there is clear value in degrading gracefully by serving the
> same content as text/html to clients that don't support
> application/xhtml+xml, even if such clients don't get the benefit of the
> full functionality.

But soon all browsers will support XHTML.

Internet Explorer not supporting XHTML was a problem for people wishing to
use XHTML. But that is being solved. What other problem is there? (I would
say, that XHTML is too hard, but that is not being debated.)

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/