Re: Use cases

From: John Cowan <cowan@mercury.ccil.org>
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2011 23:15:23 -0500
To: Benjamin Hawkes-Lewis <bhawkeslewis@googlemail.com>
Cc: Stephen Green <stephendgreenweb@gmail.com>, public-html-xml@w3.org
Benjamin Hawkes-Lewis scripsit:

> Can you give an example resource exemplifying that need that could
> not be represented through text plus the available HTML/MathML/SVG
> semantics plus annotations?

As I pointed out earlier, "could not" is an inappropriate standard.
What's more, it's unreasonable to ask for HTML-based resources that
already provide what HTML does not yet permit.

--
That you can cover for the plentiful            John Cowan
and often gaping errors, misconstruals,         http://www.ccil.org/~cowan